1) A deposit equivalent to at least 50% of your quotation is required prior to commencement of any work.
2) In some instances if you are purchasing individual modules after having purchased the initial module (Module 1) you may be asked to pay the full amount prior to items being purchased from suppliers on your behalf. This particularly applies in the case of manufacture and purchase of wheels. In any such case, you will have to pay at least 50% of each module in advance of any such purchase of components by us.
3) If we have to purchase either a complete motor cycle or engine/gearbox combination on your behalf, you will have to pay this amount immediately on request. This ensures that we can schedule/purchase from our rebuilder, or purchase immediately, a complete motor cycle on your behalf
4) We shall ask you for interim payments in any case, during the assembly of your kit or assembly of your car. Interim payments may be in remaining 25% increments, or as major items are purchased on your behalf.
5) Interim requests for payment must be met immediately please. No excuses of, for example...."my money is tied up in a high interest account, and I have to give a month's notice..." or, "I intend to pay you in cash....".
6) No immediate payment when we request it, results in work stopping on your kit/car, until we are placed in further funds.
7) We do not accept..."I'll pay you in cash for the final instalment, when I collect my kit/car..." This is unacceptable. Similarly, we do not accept final payment by credit card or cheque on the day of collection.
8) Final payments must be paid seven days in advance of your intended collection. This is particularly necessary in respect of payment by cheque or credit card.
9) All payments must be made within seven days.
A) Used engines and used bikes come and go fast. If you have instructed us to supply you with a rebuilt/reconditioned engine, a new engine, or even a complete bike from which we strip the necessary items, you will be asked to pay by return, the full amount of this major cost. Occasionally, if purchasing an item or complete bike on for example, ebay, as happened recently, you will be advised that such an item is available. On instruction by you, and in receipt of immediate funds, we shall bid on your behalf.
In 2009, we purchased a complete motor cycle, a newly registered Motor Guzzi bike, with less than 1000 miles clocked, for £5000. The client transferred money immediately once the bid had been placed. In such cases, both parties have to act fast.
B) Any quotation for a complete car build does not include costs of 1) MOT Test, 2) MSVA Test, 3) Registration fee, 4) Vehicle Excise Duty. All of these costs must be borne by the purchaser.
C) All prices quoted are "ex works". Delivery charges will apply unless waived by arrangement.
D) In the case of a kit, you may not collect a part of the kit in advance of the balance being ready, unless by arrangement, and in any case, if this is the case, you will be asked to pay in full the value of all outstanding items at such a time.
Replica Morgan three wheeler kits and cars, trikes, specialist sports cars and kit manufacturers of the original BRA CX3 MG3 & CV3 cycle cars
www.aerocyclecars.com www.aero-merlin.com www.veetwintrikes.com